PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-Mobile
Thumbs down

I agree with what your are saying as well
Quote:
Yesterday 03:22 PM
BB8100user
Bloomberg.com: Worldwide

The iPhone has significantly increased awareness for e- mail devices,'' Kidron wrote. That's ``positive mainly for RIM, the brand of choice for e-mail devices.''
I work for one of the largest telecommunications providers in the US and we have seen a rise in issues with our email not working correctly on the iPhone. We have no known issues with other carriers and equipment such as T-mobile, Sprint, and Verizon. Our corporate choice is the BlackBerry. We would use nothing else than something we know is able to handle our demand and deliver
consistently.

This may be coincidence, but I am calling the facts. I think there was a lot of hype on a decent device that still needs some research and development on their dime not ours. I am all for something new and awesome that will do everything but most of all I want it to work. Especially if it costs me two years of my life and $500 for the phone. Thats like being married and not getting any....know where I am coming from?...anyways were still getting screwed either way...