View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 04:32 PM   #1
bustedstuff

Model: 9330
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon
Thumbs down Questions about 9330?

Please Login to Remove!

My company just upgraded from the 8330 to the 9330 and I have discovered that the phone is impossible!

Why is the screen divided into 5 sections but wallpaper can only be changed on the middle one? I like a light background so the cursor is easier to see on the fly. Can this be done?

Is there any way to get rid of the All/Favorites/Media/Downloads/Frequent scroll bar and just have All? I am forever scrolling someplace that I do not want to be. It makes the phone much harder to use!

Why did they get rid of the track ball and go to this pad that gives no tactile feedback? It is almost impossible to stop at the right place!

Why does it take two buttons to get the full icon display when my 8330 only took one?

Why did they make the shift keys so small? They are useless!

Why did they make the send/end key row buttons keyless? There again no tactile feedback so you have to look at the phone to make sure that you are pressing in the right place!

Why can't all of the messages be displayed in the Messages folder? My 8330 displayed everything in the one list there including phone call information.
Checking more than one folder for messages is a pain.

Why does it take so long to update the phone? I spent over an hour and a half today tied to my desk updating the NEW phone and it still needed another 1/2 hour at least! We have a T1 so why does it take so long?

The 8330 did everything that I needed and was easy to use without a lot of meaningless key punching. I just wanted a better camera and more speed for the mapping download function. I do not think that I chose the right upgrade. This phone is for work and playing with it like a teenage is not what I am interested in.

Any suggestions?
Offline   Reply With Quote