View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 03:59 PM   #3
The Sand
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9810
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T
Default Re: AT&T Overcrowding in Los Angeles

The problem has eroded and gotten much worse… now it’s so bad we have a red symbol that says “sos” in the upper right of the screen where the network indicator is… when that happens you lose everything – so it’s not just an “internet” or data problem anymore. You don’t get anything. To have it say “sos” right smack in the middle of a city is ridiculous. There are no thunderstorms here, there is no bad weather to speak of here… they should be able to make it happen here.

I am counting the days for the BB10… that is my only way out of this mess. I prefer to be on Blackberry Exchange Server, I pay for that and have an SMIME package set up. I shouldn’t have to leave all that because AT&T can’t get it done on 3G plus.

I thought I would update my post to say that I thought everything sucked, until it got worse – now I have no words, none that you would be able to read if they were sent from my Blackberry.

I will post back what AT&T tells me when the BB10 is available – if they let me out of this contract a few months early in order to finally get a BB that can successfully connect to the tower.
Offline   Reply With Quote