View Single Post
Old 06-08-2006, 09:59 PM   #124
jnyost
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9550
Carrier: Verizon

I absolutely love the voice quality on my 7130e. It is by far one of the best phones I've ever had. Like I said.... Phone.... My biggest complaints are the battery life and the pda functionality. The BB sucks bad when it comes to PDA functionality. I also carry a 7250 for work for our email and corporate applications. I hate it. I'd take the 7130 over the 7250 any day. I only use my 7130 as a phone, pda, browsing, and tethering. If I can find a device that offers a better pda side while still offering good voice, I'll throw my 7130 in a drawer. While the Q has caught my eye, I don't think it will give me what I want. I've come so close to adding a PDA to my collection just to try and bring a little more organiztion back to my life. Maybe I'll try the 700p.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior1790
If you go over to qusers.com you will probably find some helpful info there, just keep in mind that it's such a new device and those people there have been salivationg for them for almost a year, they are a little biased....
The same can be said of here. People here think the BB is the greatest thing since slice bread. They think the Treo and all others are crap. Truth be told, there are millions who also think BBs are crap.

There's my rant. Like an earlier user stated, there is no perfect device. I don't see a single device in my near future.

Jared