View Single Post
Old 09-14-2006, 03:04 AM   #2
JerryD
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9000
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve4214
Hi There, I'm currently administrating a BES 4.0 environment using BB 8700g for the clients. All is going well except for Calendar. When I place an entry into my Outlook Calendar it instantly goes to my BB. No Problems. When I place an entry into my BB it stays there even after I do a manual Reconcile Now and do a Send and Receive in Outlook. Any idea on how to resolve this issue please?
The first thing I'd try is deleting the Desktop[CICAL] service book. Go to Settings/Tools --> Options --> Advanced Options --> Service Book, high lite Desktop[CICAL], click the wheel and select Delete. Although you can just resend the service book wirelessly, I'm also in a BES 4.0 environment and find it more reliable to sync wired through Desktop Manager. You may want to do that to all the Desktop[xxx] service books.

Although I doubt it, it might also be a conflict in your Calendar. View your calendar as an Events List - make sure you're seeing everything in the calendar - and look for a crossed yellow swords icon in the left column.

Offline   Reply With Quote