View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 12:44 PM   #21
jimfraser
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: Q10
Carrier: Rogers
Default Re: 9800 Torch - 6.0.0.526 leaked.

Please Login to Remove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan62969 View Post
Does this upgrade like previous delete one's created Homescreen Folders and Browser links within Homescreen folders (as I found last with .450 -- not cool!)? Or does anyone otherwise know how to prevent an upgrade from deleting all that?
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile
I use a third party theme from the Theme Zone and on upgrading to this os form .448 I noticed one missplaced icon, which I moved back into the folder where I previously put it and everything was back as it was previously.
I mostly just use DM and have had very few issues with using that instead of apploader. I am on a BES and for some reason in going to .450 and then down to .448 after reactivation the calendar would not sync without getting a new activation code. This time to .526 no issues with reactivation, everything including calendar worked (after I checked to see that wireless syncronization was activated).
One significant issue with playing my voicemail as an attachment to our corporate e-mail which was "scratchy" in .448 has been resolved and works fine in .526 .
Only installed yesterday afternoon so really haven't noticed anything else yet.
Offline   Reply With Quote