Old 06-06-2007, 07:54 AM   #6
THafemann
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8330
PIN: N/A
Carrier: US Cellular
Default Well then...

Hello there,

Is there a forum that IS moderated by RIM somewhere?

As I have seen, there have been a bunch of people here, crying out for help, with only other people who are suffering with the same problems. Their issues have gone days and weeks without even being addressed. Some people never get replies. Look back 3 or 4 weeks ago and see how many people do not have a single reply hit on their issue.

As I was looking for answers BEFORE I posted anything, I looked through the forum to see if other people were having any other issues. Yes, they are out there, but no resolve to them. Not even a reply.

Please don't take the frustration personally, unless you are personally reponsible for not getting back to people. Then, yes, it is on your shoulders.

There are really two conclusions to this. 1. The forum is so understaffed with moderators that there is no way they can get to all the issues. If this is the case, the forum if somewhat doomed. 2. The forum has enough staff but they are only going to pick and choose the problems their are going to address, in which case, the forum is still doomed.

No, I had no clue that this wasn't a RIM sponsored, maintained.... forum. I would think it would be because in nearly every email I have gotten from them in all my incidents the tech suggests finding solutions to my problems here.

Sincerely,

Tom