Old 10-11-2007, 09:57 PM   #25
whdigital
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonj View Post
I am a sales rep for ushop(Venicom). We, as everyone else that deals with 1-2k customers each month have complaints of course. However everything is straight forward. Data plans and minimum family plan(79.99) is only required only for the first 4 months.

We have your activation fee credited back to your account on your 2nd months bill. Feel free to PIN with any questions.

PIN 24231E6F
These guys are the real deal.... I am very happy with how my transaction went down last week. I ordered an 8320 on Thurs., confirmation emails and address verification on Friday, phones were backordered but came in Monday so mine shipped overnight (I chose that option) and I had it in hand on Tues.!

VERY courteous CS and I'm thrilled they offer a 1 year contract with a reasonable trade of in the purchase price.

The absolute deal is: NO changes to your account for the first 4 months without calling them to do it instead of T-Mo. No big deal.... I already decided to fire up BES instead of BIS, so I just called them (ushopwireless) this afternoon to and it should be up by tomorrow. Fair and reasonable IMHO in trade for saving $175 and getting a 1-year contract instead of 2!

So far I'm happy, I'll post back if anything changes!
Offline   Reply With Quote