7100simpleisbetter
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8120
PIN: Cushion
Carrier: TMobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdetweil View Post
gpstrack stops when phone rings?

I just started using GPSTrack yesterday on my 8300 with Holux 240 gps puck. as one would have it, on the first track sequence, the phone rang, and gpstrack stopped recording.

Did I do something wrong? how do I avoid this problem in the future?

Sam
Sam,

You did nothing wrong, that seems to be a limitation of the software, not sure why but when it is put in the background for any reason it resets. If it wasn't for that one major issue it would be the perfect application, I love the simplicity and the options but not running in the background is a showstopper, but there is no one to complain to because it is free. You might send a very very nice note to the developer to see if he is releasing an update and if that can be included. I have already done so but maybe more requests will help in encouraging him to provide an update. I reiterate that, the message should be very nice because it is free software that he has graciously published. If it was Telenav or Skylab I wouldn't expect it to be so nice because these are basic features that any paid service should include.

Good luck,

SIB
Offline   Reply With Quote