View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 05:57 PM   #9
aiharkness
BlackBerry God

Model: BBPP
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

To tell you the truth, the only complaint I have is not being able to see profiles when using the wap version of the forum. Of course you can click on the poster's name and see some profile information, but not the model, OS, carrier, and location information.

Ok, I do have one other small complaint. The subscription message that is sent when someone posts using the wap site contains only the link to the post at the full html version of the forum. -- I think I have that right. At least there's something about the messages corresponding to wap posts that is a problem. -- I don't have a clue if that is something that can be changed, but it would be nice to get the links to posts at the wap site as well as the link to the full html site, similar to the subcription messages that are sent for posts to the full html site.

EDIT: Now I remember .... The notices of posts made to a subscribed thread do not show the text of the post for posts made to the wap version of the forums. Would be nice if the notices were the same as they are for posts that are made to the full html version of the forum.

Last edited by aiharkness; 07-22-2010 at 07:41 PM..
Offline   Reply With Quote