View Single Post
Old 01-29-2008, 10:38 PM   #27
Anthony569
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8310
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T

I also don't think the Apple $100 price-slash for the double-gig model after the initial iPhone release didn't exactly win over the hearts and minds of non-Apple-fanatic consumers re: trust and going forward. The rebate backtracking was too little, too-late.

Obviously based on the current sales-leveling for iPhones..besides returns, alot of folks are now doing a wait-and-see. Can't blame'em, really. But in the end, it all boils down to individual preferences.

Me, hey look...I simply like my BB and I'm gonna stick with it, regardless. If you're an iPhone addict, more power to you (pardon the pun, considering current battery concerns.) The BB browser may never match up to iPhone but the overall device features, etc. makes me confident that I made the right decision. And I'm not even Enterprise (my company naturally doesn't allow personal BB's on their servers.) For the sake of staying in tune with my boss, etc...I just forward my work Outlook to Gmail.

And with a 4 gb memory card...I can even spare myself the need to buy another iPod to replace my broken Nano (don't care much for video vs. music so no need for large storage anyway.)

All-in-one device now and a very happy camper. But to each his/her own. It's what a diverse and competitive market is all about.
Offline   Reply With Quote