Old 06-04-2008, 06:52 PM   #11
rachamphetamine
BBF Moderator

Model: --
PIN: E SOL
Carrier: VZW

Quote:
Originally Posted by daltman View Post
I do not have the H@H plan, but i do have the unlimited data plan. Now when I walk up to the house, the BB automatically connects to UMA. I have had the phone for a 2 weeks, so i have made a few calls from home, using UMA. I checked the t-mob. WWW site and look at all the calls i make, and the ones at home, are designated by a "U", meaning UMA, not a "F" or what ever designations they have. The times i placed the calls were not during off peek hours. So to answer his question. My feeling, if you have the unlimited data plan, are connected to UMA, ALL calls go over UMA system, and do not subtract from your "Bucket" minutes. JUst my 2 cents.
Not true.

As according to HotSpot @Home by T-Mobile | Unlimited WiFi Cell Phone Service Plan > FAQ > In addition to great in-home coverage, what else should I know about T-Mobile HotSpot @ Home?

With the T-Mobile HotSpot @ Home Add-on associated with your account, you can enjoy unlimited calling from home or thousands of T-Mobile HotSpots across the country. If you're on a Family Plan, you can add unlimited Wi-Fi calling for everyone on your plan for just one low price.

If you just need better coverage, a T-Mobile HotSpot phone without the add-on will still give you great coverage on calls from home. Calls are simply applied to your nights and weekends, MyFaves, or other unlimited minutes or are subtracted from the balance for your voice plan.