View Single Post
Old 12-12-2006, 01:16 AM   #1
hoshbo

Model: 7250
Default 7250 or 8703e (which compatable with Mac?)

Please Login to Remove!

I am in a quandry. My phone system is set up in my office with pager notification that sends a signal to my
audible only pager when a particular voice mail box is
selected by the caller. I am wanting to join the 21st century, however I have yet to find a device that will allow one to send me a two way message, email message and voice to text message all in one so I can get rid of my pager. I have decided to go with a Blackberry after reading all of the threads an do the two way, email and hopefully when voice to text recognition becomes less expensive than for example phoneline, I can go with it. I am debating between the 7250 and 8370e. I primarily work on the Mac OS 10.4.8 G4 and need to sync the BB. I realize that the 8370e has a speaker phone which is a plus and more memory, in addition to phone keys. The 7250 has a larger more comfortable keyboard and a better vibrate function which I need as I am a therapist and most of the time will have the unit turned to vibrate. I can get the 7250 from Verizon currently for free and the 8370e for $100. The money is not the issue. It seems that the 7250 is the more user friendly and better built unit, but I am open to any feedback one cares to offer. I would like to get it tomorrow so any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.