Old 06-30-2007, 08:35 AM   #2
Dawg
No longer Registered.

Model: 8330
PIN: 31a6c9c9
Carrier: Verizon BIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by joec View Post
If you have an 83 or 8800, the IPhone is a major disapoinment !

The keyboard is horrible, wrong characters, double hits etc. The keyboard was especially frustrating ruining the entire new phone experience

The touch screen response is slow forcing you to slow down to do anything especially if you are used to the quick click of the BB keyboard

Email takes forever to connect to mail servers, lot's of authentication errors too.

You tube is the biggest joke, it takes forever to load video.

The phone is so slippery, it drops so easily (and I thoght the 8800 was bad)

Phone audio, especially the speaker phone is very low compared to BB's

The only attribute(s) that separates this phone from a BB is the Ipod portion which is great and the large beautiful display.

In addition to the functional disapointment , I could not activate the phone without activating a new line even though I already had an ATT&T plan with 4 phones active. It seems if one has a family plan the Iphone will not activate on that plan. Of course no one in customer service could tell me what the current business policy is in regard to Iphones and the family plan. You need to spend more $$$$$ just to try out the darn phone.

Most of the prior opinions by posters on this board turn out to be dead on. This is NOT a business tool. ( and we knew that didn't we)

Needless to say it's going back like a boomarang

I was dead on. Thanks for the review. I heard on the news that if you open the box you own it or you have to pay huge restocking fees.
Offline   Reply With Quote