kurichan
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9630
Carrier: Verizon BIS / BES
Default Setting Up / Cleaning Up Clutter on Tour

Please Login to Remove!

Just got my Tour and setting it up.

Some questions
  1. How do I get rid of all the icons for things like MySpace in the Application folder. I'll never use most of these apps, and I want to get rid of the clutter. The context menu gives no option to just delete these. I understand that I can hide them, but why not just zap them if I'll never need them?!!
  2. When I go to m.google.com, it's not giving me an option to download the Google Blackberry App. My browser is set to Blackberry but it just gives me a list of links to things like gMail, Search (which goes to a web page) etc. I want the Google App. Anyone know of a static link to download the sucker?
  3. On the Storm, you can silence the ringer when a call comes in without Ignoring the call and sending to to vMail. Doesn't seem that the Tour provides this option?! Is there any way to get it to Ignore without abruptly sending people to vMail (which rudely notifies them that they've been screened!)
  4. Does anyone have the YouTube app running on the Tour? I can get it to come up, but it seems to freeze.
Thanks all!
9630 #4 < 9630 #3 < 9630 #2 < 9630 < 9530 (returned) < 8703 < 7250
Offline   Reply With Quote