View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 04:04 AM   #4
Silpo

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: MTN South Africa
Default Blackberry sync Mac

I got a new macbook pro running Snow leopard. I started off was follow.

I used Office 2008 with Entourage and tried syncing. I had appointments not syncing and contacts duplication. I then tried Pocket Mac and could not get it working properly either. Then I tried Missing Sync and also could not get past my sync problems.

I then started using iCal and Address book and Thunderbird for my mail. Initially it worked fine. Then suddenly my appointments (either created in iCal or on my BB 9700) would just not ring and notify. The my address book started duplicating entries.

I have even tried syncing my appointments via Gmail bus still no luck.

I love my Mac and I love my Blackberry but the sync issues are going to drive me to change either my BB or my mac. And it will probably be my BB.

Does anyone know of any other phone that has the functionality of a BB including proper push pop mail, and a real Keyboard. The touch screen thing just does not work for me as I have an iPhone 3GS and I just can not work with it the way I use my BB. I am not that fussy about playing media and browsing but I type a lot of emails in a day on my BB and need the proper business functionality it comes with.

I have been trying to find an address to e-mail rim but all I get is a pay for support thing and their forums are useless.

Any help will be appreciated!
Offline   Reply With Quote