View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 03:19 AM   #270
uneek13

Model: 9630
PIN: N/A
Carrier: verizon

A few things first, I'm a dealer/retailer for vzn and att. I own a tour, iphone and droid and switch my sim card from one or the other depending on my needs. One thing that needs to be said thou. ALL tech deviced have problems. They wouldn't release bug fixes or release new products if everything was perfect. Or for that matter made for everyone. All three of my phones are slow and freeze at times. That's partly the end users problem. You should never call names to make a point. It only takes credibilty from what u are trying to say. Also, I admin many sites as well. I don't get paid for it. I do it to share knowledge so that others shall be aware and able to resolve their issues. Knowledge is power. Do not ever say anything as FACT unless COMMON knowledge can back it up.

I appreaciate the people on this site and others like it for what they do, but posters and mods alike in this "rant" are guilty of becoming part of the problem, rather than solving it. It was an entertaining read either way.

Opinions are like ..... Everyones got one. U can share it, but other people will think it stinks.

OnE