Old 09-16-2010, 04:17 PM   #18
dc/dc
Spam Reporter

Model: 6230
Carrier: Voicestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunoel View Post
to NJBlackBerry and Jsanders:

Sorry Ford is not a player in Europe, but I do blame BMW if i cannot listen to the radio in my car to save energy while I still have fuel for 50 miles.

There are lots of differences between North America and the rest of the world you have to know and I guess you should try one day. (look here without 3w: pixdaus.com/pics/jt8RMlLW2GpjSsX64b.jpg)
Tut tut.

Take a gander here:

Ford UK - The Official Homepage of Ford UK
Startseite Ford-Werke GmbH | Ford Deutschland
Ford
Ford | Home | Ford Italia

The Focus and the Mondeo are some of the best selling cars in Europe, and I would take a Mondeo TDCi wagon any day of the week.

Now, on to the picture you FAILED to post. You're an ignorant knob if you really think that there aren't just as many (if not more) fat people in Europe as there are in America, and even more ignorant to stereotype an entire country for something that has nothing even remotely close to do with the topic at hand.

To close out this thread before you get flamed too much more, no one really gives a rat's blue bottom what phone you use. Yes, this forum is about BlackBerry, but BlackBerry devices and service aren't for everyone, and you are completely entitled to not use one. Coming here and bashing the device and service just because it wasn't right for you does nothing except waste bandwidth and kill your credibility.

With that in mind, goodbye! Auf Wiedersein! Arrivederci! ĦAdios! ĦAdeus! Au revoir, and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Last edited by dc/dc; 09-16-2010 at 04:18 PM..
Offline   Reply With Quote