Old 12-08-2008, 08:39 PM   #4
Bruce-YVR
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: Bold
Carrier: FIDO
Default Cory... more questions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory Scheuer View Post
options> manage connections> and it should be in there... that is if you have a rogers bold... AT&T doesnt allow this
Cory... is it 3G network will eat up my data plan quickly?? so if I go back to EDGE it will be slower but will conserve my data plan. Is this a correct assumption?

Tell you a horror story just happened to me 2 hours ago.... I called Fido to see if there are any data plans that I can upgrade... the CSR told me to get the $30 IGB plan... and I asked her repeated will the plan work with my Bold. SHe said YES... so I switched...

then after I hung up... I couldnt send/ receiee e-mails.... my GOD!!!! I was in shock and was soooo upset.... so I called back 2 times but they all told me that I was not able to get the old plan back. Man... I was sooo choked at this point... so I tried one more time and the third Fido CSR listened to me and told me that he is going to get my old plan back... after a few minutes on hold... he told me that the request was approved and I will get my BB data plan back. It will take a day or so... but at least I have my e-mails back...
Offline   Reply With Quote