View Single Post
Old 05-24-2006, 07:22 PM   #189
vincentnyc
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 8310
Carrier: at&t

ok updates: yesterday i got the bbweather program to work by putting the apn settings for cingular. i was getting the error "can't open tunnel." then last nite i call to cingular to remove the xgprs pay per use feature. then this morning the bbweather program stop working. did a hard reboot no luck.

then some of you suggested for me to call cingular and tell them to activate the wix feature. the data tech told me, he doesn't need to. he then told me he activated a feature call "blackberry unlimited data." he said this will activate 2 apns, blackberry.net and wap. he basically told me i didnt need to put anything on the apn setting for yesterday. then my bbweather program started to work.

then i called cingular todday to tell them that i want "international blackberry unlimited data plan" because i will be traveling to europe soon. they took away the domestic "blackberry unlimited data" and gave me the international one. then all of a sudden my bbweather program DOESN'T WORK AGAIN!!!

i called data support again (different tech). he basically doesn't know what he is doing and he conferencede me in with the international dept. but still no luck. basically he gave me some bs that bbweather program is a third party program and they don't support it. afterward, i hung up and try to do another hard reset, and reinstall bbweather program. still no luck.

i REALLY want to get this to work in europe.

Last edited by vincentnyc; 05-24-2006 at 10:59 PM..