Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9810
PIN: 28ae483a
Carrier: the "new" at&t
Default WTS: Unlocked AT&T Bold 9700

Please Login to Remove!

Details
Item :AT&T Branded unlocked Bold 9700
Price : $200 shipped, ($206 shipped for Paypal.)
Currency : USD
Condition : 9.5/10
Includes : Charger, headphones/headset, Smoke black silicone case, Lexar 4Gb MicroSD, 5 cut to fit screen protectors.

Selling Details
Willing to Ship :Yes, to Continental US only. Will not ship to Canada or Mexico.
Payment Methods : Paypal (certified), Money Order or Certified Check.

Notes I have moved on to a 9810 and have no need for my 9700. It is unlocked and in outstanding physical condition. I would rate it at 10/10, if not for some VERY minor scuffing along the top and bottom bezels from normal use over the past 2 years. The screen is free of scratches and I've always used a screen protector, case and hip holster.

The phone will come security wiped and will have some apps pre-installed such as Google Maps, GMail, Viigo, Pandora, BB Protect, CB Launcher, TWC, and YouTube. It also has some extra themes installed.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or if you would like to see specific pictures of any portion of the phone. It will be shipped via registered/insured USPS to the buyer after receipt of funds. Paypal users will pay the 3% fee, so if you use paypal, the price is $206 shipped.

Thanks!

64GB PB - OS 2.1.0.840
9810 - OS 7.1.0.714 unlocked
9800 - unlocked/ bathtub victim
9700 - sold ?
8310 - unlocked
8100 - sold