Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Rogers

Wirelessly posted

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincentnyc
Quote:
Originally Posted by davef View Post
There will be a new beta release of RepliGo Reader in the coming weeks. This is a native PDF viewer for BlackBerry OS 4.2.1 and higher. Sign up here: RepliGo Reader for BlackBerry - Native PDF Viewing - Beta

sign up and install the beta...running on curve 8310 os. v.4.5.0.37. before i install this beta..use to have about 17 MB free. after the install the apps, only had about 14 MB free.

open up a couple of pdf from media card, slow as hell (i.e. scrolling from page to page takes about 10-20 seconds). uninstall cuz it was useless to me and time consuming. after the unistall, i still have about 14 MB free. not only this apps is useless, it cuz memory leaks!!!

i know how to recover the free space back and that's by wiping my handheld and reinstalling all the apps again. but i dont want to to that cuz i'm lazy. oh well....
Repligo beta definitely is not 3mb. If it was, I would have deleted it right away myself. Do you have the new Viigo beta? Perhaps another memory draining program? Something else is going on with your BB. Regardless, I would send a detailed note to the Repligo beta email address that came when you were accepted in the program.

Sheldon
Offline   Reply With Quote