View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 09:01 PM   #20
sb1036

Model: 8300
Carrier: AT&T

Being an AT&T employee I have to say that the iphone is gonna be a strong competitor simply because, as mentioned before, it is a fashion accessory. Even people who have an iphone already are chomping at the bit to get at the new one. I think a lot of people are gonna be selling their old iphones just to get the new one.

but as this is a blackberry website, and I myself love my blackberry and know the simple truth that there is no comparison between the iphone and the blackberry now or ever I think that the blackberry is still going to continue to be the best and most reliable smart phone on the market.

Now onto the X1. I saw this a while back on the se site and it does look stellar. I have to say it will be hard to not want one when it is released but, again as mentioned before, sony's are always gonna be insanely expensive no matter the type of device. And with their current line selling unlocked for $500-$1k not only will carriers not carry the phone but it will render it out of the hands of those who want it. Which sucks cause that is the only phone that I could see myself putting into my daily rotation, but only seldomly. Blackberry rule.
Offline   Reply With Quote