View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 02:17 PM   #7
CJLopez
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Telcel

So, your problem is struggling gettin the info out of the response right?

Its funny, ya checked my post were i explained how the reponse is retrieved

BlackBerryForums.com : Your Number One BlackBerry Community - View Single Post - $25.00 for someone to show me how to connect to a .NET web service

After the call, only get the Response out of the envelope on to a SoapObject, ya don't need the KVMSerialization, i also tried that and never got it to work, this is done automatically after cast to SoapObject so you don't need it.

PHP Code:
// We'll get the whole XML reponse with all the information
responseBody = (SoapObjectsse.getResponse();
// Now, the reponse works as a Vector. On position 0 we have the information of the Reponse while in position 1 we get the info we requested. So we get rid of the information reponse and lets grab the info we requested
responseBody = (SoapObjectresponseBody.getProperty(1);
// And now, we have the n tables the WebService returned to us with the information, but still we can't access the info, so we'll get one of the tables separated. We'll use a very different variable for not to lose the whole info the webservice sended us. Once again, the tables are contained on a Vector. Lets grab the first one
table = (SoapObjectresponseBody.getProperty(0);
// Now we have the table, but still can't use the info, soooo, lets grab a row individually
tableRow = (SoapObjecttable.getProperty(0); 
try printing each SoapObject on the console after each cast and see how the XML is being parsed and worked over and over only leaving what you really need to work with.

In the end, you i'll get a vector which can be accesed either by using the column index or name
Offline   Reply With Quote