View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 06:15 AM   #3
watafu

Model: 8900
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-Mobile

Hmm I guess I explained the situation badly, basically i tried to use the blackberry app loader application and when it asks you to plug your phone in and enter your pin, which I did, it wouldnt accept it, so upon unplugging my phone to use it, it continued to tell my my password to unlock it as incorrect and rather than displaying the astrericks that it normally does when you enter the unlock password it was displaying my password so I know that neither the keys are not faulty nor the password is incorrect. Its simply not accepting my password anymore.
It might be worthy to note that the first time I plugged it into the laptop, the laptop crashed, not sure if that would have effected it in any way but im not sure. Im self employed n have the phone for personal use but it contains a lot of contacts I cant really afford to lose and seeing as i cannot regain access to my phone, cannot backup the phone (yes im an idiot and have not backed it up in the past, lesson learnt there). Wiping isnt really an option either.
Offline   Reply With Quote