View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 10:53 AM   #5
newtothis33

Model: 8120
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Tmobile
Default Many Thanks for the responses!

Thank you all for your responses!

I understand what the first two responses have advised, but telling me to close the gate after the horse has bolted isn’t much help to me. Also as my name suggests I'm new to this forum and therefore was unaware that this had been "...repeatedly, reiterated ad naseum, in many messages on this forum."

Juwaack68,

Thank you very much for your response. I have now spent some more time on the forum and have found many of the threads that have previously discussed this matter. Although they have cleared many of my questions, there appears to be some ambiguity around the following:

1.BES Admin can only see the part of the conversation that is generated from its own users. Therefore if you are chatting with someone that is not part of their group, i.e. someone from another company then their part of the conversation is not visible?
Is this correct?

2.As these reports have only begun recently is it something that someone has had to go in and manually generate or could it be as result of a software upgrade on the server, where this facility has been generated automatically. I work for a pretty small organisation and I can’t see how we would even have the resource to monitor this.

Thanking you for your help with this.
Offline   Reply With Quote