Old 07-17-2009, 05:23 PM   #33
jlmemt
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9630
PIN: 30B3E491
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by randrgirls View Post
I have read this entire thread about profiles. I have tried all the suggestions but still no luck. I had my Tour in a "Custom Profile" set up to how I want my phone to respond, but the phone still responded the same way as it did when I had it in "Normal". I had configured the "Normal" profile to how I wanted it but it just wouldn't do it.

In a nut shell, I configured it so when it was in the holster, anything that came to my phone would be some sort of vibration and when not in the holster, sounds only. What actually happens? When in the holster, I do get the vibrations but followed by the sounds/alerts, and when out of holster, responds correctly with only giving my the sounds/alerts.

This is nuts! Please help
That is the same problem I am having and it is frustrating! I can cheat and go to vibrate, but I shouldn't have to! That is why I have a Blackberry and not a dumbphone. Okay, only one reason but you get the point.

I am on BIS. I have each account set up for custom vibrate and no sound in holster, but there is still sound after the vibration. Out of the holster it is just tone, so it is recognizing the holster.

Last edited by jlmemt; 07-17-2009 at 05:26 PM..
Offline   Reply With Quote