Thread: Need to vent
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2004, 09:13 AM   #9
Gothalyptic
CrackBerry Addict

Just droped them an email myself, great advice. The email I found for support, and the one I used is [email address],

In fact, if anyone is curious for whatever reason, this was my email to them. I am awaiting a reply at this time now:

I just want to start off by saying, I have downloaded the trial version of eOffice, and I LOVE IT! The eCell has come in most handy, eOffice was nice for typing up letters, typing up various other work related things I need to keep with me. Your product thus far during the trial has proved to be useful and has lightened up my briefcase drastically! My ONLY complaint however is the cost, unfortunatly I can't afford such a cost, and haven't found any "light" versions out on the market from you or other folks. This is caused quite a bit of pain. I am active on a few Blackberry forums, and expressed this to them on few occasions, of which they said to contact you guys directly. In what I'm about to say, don't get me wrong at all, I LOVE the software and I do stand firm the price is a fair one for what you get in a tiny package. My problem is being able to readilly afford it. I was wondering if you had any intentions on making a "light" version of the software, perhaps one that can't send to email, can't sync to the computer, basically a stand-alone Blackberry side program, maybe with a splash screen for a few seconds mentioning benifits of registering. At no, or a MUCH lower cost. I do enjoy the software as I've said many times before, it's just a bit over my head to purchase fully. It'd be a wonderful asset to those of us that can't afford it, that are consumer blackberry users and not corporate blackberry users, to be able to use your product for personal needs without droping half a car payment to be able to use for record keeping.

Thank you for your time, I anxiously await a reply.

--
Jeremy Xxxxxxx
Wireless Consultant
One Wireless World
Capital City Mall
JC Penny Wing

Cell: 717-487-xxxx
Work: 717-909-xxxx

Please use the Search feature to find a quick answer.

[url]htt