View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 02:49 PM   #40
nqwan

Model: 8330
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbtrapped View Post
Just like nqwan said: You have to add the transform animation tags to your svg after you completed the layout in composer. Composer can't add these tags at this time. So its up to you to place them in the svg while opening with notepad.

If any pearl users want a copy of a working jscroll svg, just pm me.

As for the navigation, scrolling right makes the icons scroll right, and scrolling left scrolls all the icons to the left. I would suggest having a profile icon in your banner, and set the navigation in themebuilder to horizontal scroll and scroll up to profile icon.
Yep, I want the opposite of that. If I move the trackball to the right, the buttons scroll to the right, meaning I just highlighted the button to the left. I want it so it highlights the button in the same direction as I'm moving the trackball. I can reverse the button order and have the button bar/layer move right instead of left in the svg file but that would start the scrolling on the right hand side of the screen.

I do have a profile icon in the banner. The issue occurs when I add today or zen icons to the homescreen in addition to the scroll bar or dock. With a vertical scroll layout, I have to scroll up from the today/zen icons to get to the bottom dock/scroll bar. It's as if the svg takes focus priority over the Theme Builder content regardless of where the svg buttons are on the screen.

If there was a way to adjust the navigation order in Theme Builder like with the OS 4.6 phones, there wouldn't be a problem.
Offline   Reply With Quote