View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 11:28 AM   #13
plainman007
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8310
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Vodafone

Hi,

Thats why i already mentioned that ive tried unhide all on the home screen. Even with all the greyed out icons theres no NOTES appplication at all. Only voice notes. Im talking about NOTE PAD or i dont even know what to call it in BB terms. This phone seems to be a little frustrating. Palm was way more convenient. Im not saying this because of the migration to BB but the phone is just not useable out of the box as palm was. I read that BB offers TASKS and NOTES on board and its just missing. By default it should at least show up on the home screen as its one of the default main apps.

And it keeps on irritating by saying enter PIN password on the connect screen. This happens after i set my device password in security to lock my phone. Now immediately i do that it starts asking for a password when hooked up to the PC. Its so obvious it must be the password which i set. Since its occuring immediately after i set that password. But when i enter that password it says wrong entry try again, 9 more attempts left. In fact i was the one who set my password and set 10 attempts limit. This further proves it to be the same password which i just set 10 mins ago. And the damn thing wont accept it as the correct password. Whats even better is theres no way to clear the password also from the device. You can only switch to a new password.

Thanks
Offline   Reply With Quote