ZombieBerry
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: Priv
PIN: 2AB9C463
Carrier: WIND
Default Re: Z10 - Recent Contacts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSTiBES View Post
Thanks for the reply but sorry I dont really understand what you are saying.

When I click on those Contacts, to add them to the To Field, I can see that they are people that I have emailed in the past but not from my Z10.
That is correct. The suggestions come from any unassigned contacts from your actual e-mail account. Checking Notes for the contact is a waste of time, the purpose of the suggestion is only for those who have NOT been saved in your contact list (whichever e-mail account you are composing from)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSTiBES View Post
Even if they are suggested Contacts, whats the point of having them there? I cant scroll to select the ones I want, they dont move as I type the name in the To Field.

Can only select them in the order they appear, which is crazy.

Still would like to know how to clear them.
I have no idea why they are included. As far as I can tell, it grabs the last two you contacted, and as I have never used em, I can't tell how many entries it saves or how to scroll though them. Turning them off is pretty easy when you typing an e-mail (two fingers on the bar, spread em apart (like zooming in on a photo)) the addresses will disappear, but will reappear when you next compose an e-mail.