View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 06:51 PM   #3
stevetaz
CrackBerry Addict

Model: S III
PIN: N/A
Carrier: sprint
Default Re: Sound icon on home screen

Since upgrading to the Tour from an 8330 Curve I have had the experience of finding the Sound icon highlighted constantly. It seems as though the trackball is just sensitive enough to move up if I just move it ever so slightly. I don't feel like I am pushing it up, but apparently the BB feels differently. It happens as I scroll across the icons at the bottom of my home screen

I agree with Jaguarr40 about having to do more than highlight the icon. I have never unintentionally changed any profile as that would involve several clicks of the trackball and I see the error way before I push the trackball. I am also looking as I scroll so I notice the icons at the bottome are not highlighting as I scroll.

Your user needs to pay a bit more attention as he scrolls. He must be scrolling and clicking without looking. Maybe increasing or decreasing the trackball sensitivity might help him? I never got around to that, but I just did lower it a bit to try.