View Single Post
Old 05-22-2015, 01:12 AM   #8
brain
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: Class
Carrier: Verizon
Default Re: Voice note without Remember

OK, so later in the day (maybe when within range of a cell phone tower somewhere, or maybe that was irrelevant), I was able to record voice notes using purely voice prompts with no "Cannot connect to the voice server" or "The voice request wasn't understood messages".

I did one voice notes and a couple of voice-to-text notes. But now, when I connect my BB Classic to my computer & open BB Link, I cannot find my notes. I opened the drive letter for the BB as a mass storage device--no notes, only the one voice note I managed to get done. I looked through BB Link. Still no notes. Oh, where, oh, where, have my little notes gone--oh, where, oh where can they be...?

That is, I can see them if I open Remember on the Classic, but where I need them is on my computer. They were on my phone only so I could get them to my computer later.

And how do I clear all the MP4 voice notes from Remember when I already moved them to my computer. That is, they appear in Remember, but when I click on them in Remember, it (correctly) indicates "This file can't be opened because it was deleted from your device". Sure, I can delete them one by one from Remember, but I am not finding any way to move them en masse to the computer (although none of the notes had anything except the now-missing voice notes that I already moved to the computer independent of the notes). The delete button does not seem to function like it does in e-mail, where it deletes all prior messages.

Not something I am finding in the manual...I figured out the part in the manual on my own before I read the manual...I think I am well into the "undocumented features" (or at least not documented where I have found it yet...)

Last edited by brain; 05-22-2015 at 01:20 AM..
Offline   Reply With Quote