View Single Post
Old 05-19-2008, 01:29 PM   #3
takeshi
BlackBerry Mensa

Model: 8310
Carrier: at&t

Quote:
Originally Posted by divabeadz View Post
I compared all the features of the 3 phones (included Curve in the mix since I could go with Verizon if the phone is really that much better).
Huh? TMO and at&t also carry the Curve -- though it would help if you would reference specific model number and not entire product lines since features vary by model.

Quote:
I loved the qwerty suretype on the pearl -- will I really miss that?? Of course I think I will really miss it, but is this reason enough to stick with a pearl again?
It's a subjective matter. Only you can answer that. I can't stand SureType. Asking others is pretty pointless IMO as some people prefer SureType and other prefer full qwerty.

Quote:
Are either the 8830 or the Curve that much better when it comes to pda type features.

So I'm lookng for opinions:
* do I stick with the pearl b/c I will die without suretype
* do I go with 8830 with US Cell b/c it's got the most reliable coverage in my podunk area?
* do I go with Curve because I am a sucker for the prettiest phone?
* which phone is best when it comes to pda/task/scheduling/calender features?
* other opinions
Core functionality is the same as has already been mentioned. Pick based on the keyboard and features you prefer (the same answer for all "which device?" threads). Again, as usual, pick your carrier based on coverage first. A wireless device without coverage makes for an expensive paperweight.
Offline   Reply With Quote