No longer Registered.

Model: 9000!
PIN: NOT!
Carrier: AT&T

[QUOTE=CavMan;526759]
Quote:
Originally Posted by greggebhardt View Post
That would be great for everyone!

As far as me, I had the Pearl and had been using the 8800 for months but just switched back into my 8700c. Boy I love that keyboard. I also still think the trackwheel has merit even though I know it is dead!

I, too, went through the pearl, 8700 and 8800 and am now back with my 8700 (our IT guys are unbelievably tired of sending me BES activation passwords - ha). The keyboard on the 8700 is tremendous and I really hope the 8300 has the same feel/spacing. It looks similar to the 8700 in the pictures and that has me excited. The camera is the icing on the cake.

The 8300 can't get here soon enough. Oh, and for what it is worth, our BES server team all want the 8300 too! A few of them are going to WES on Monday in Orlando and they are hoping to get their hands on one to test while there.

Anyone think we will see a similar gap in timing from announcement to retail availability of the 8800? The 8800 was announced on 2/12 and I think some people in Texas were able to purchase them from Corp. stores on Saturday the 17th of February despite the official launch day being the 21st (if my memory is correct). I would love it if we could get our hands on one from a store at the end of next week. Is that crazy?
Every time I change devices I have to send my new PIN to all of my fellow BB users. As far as delivery, we should have before the end of the month, very soon now.