Old 10-02-2009, 02:42 PM   #46
PIRATA!
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9000
Carrier: 3 Italy
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyMerc View Post
When you are on one of those folders, hit the menu key and then edit folder. See what other icons are available. My Bold displays the folders you want, so I'm curious why yours isn't doing it.
I was looking for some info on how to set these system icons and I found this thread.

In my Bold I can't select and so I can't use these icons because I don't have them in the custom icons list that comes up when I try to create a new folderm
The fact is that I don't have them either if I edit one of those system folders, so if I edit their folder name, I cannot save because it will result in having the system folder with a new name but with the custom folder icon, and the only way to restore the system icon is to restore the theme to default from the theme screen in the bb settings!

Is there a way to select those icons for their use for system folders that I would like to rename, and also for extra new folders created by me??

I use the default Precision Zen theme, and really would like to use all possible icons for everything.
Is there some kind of cheat, or maybe a brand new theme that it looks the same as the original, but that has those system icons usable??

if this hasn't been done yet, I was thinking about creating an edited version of the original Bold Precision Zen theme just to have extra icons for new folders.
instead, if someone has already done that, maybe with some sort of Precision Today theme too , can you please point me there??

Thank you for every thing!
Offline   Reply With Quote