View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 05:46 AM   #37
atuarre
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9550
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerfall View Post
I "called you out" because you were wrong from the get go. Someone asked the difference between 3G and EVDO, presumably because they wanted to know if the Bold would be faster than Verizon or Sprint's options. Your response of "I have compared my 8130 on verizon to my friend curve and there isnt that much difference" says absolutely NOTHING to answer this question since the Curve is not a 3G phone on any network. I believe that is the root cause of any confusion, your incorrect response to the original poster by talking about an EDGE phone when they are asking about 3G speed. It's an irrelevant response.

Look, I wasn't even the target of your attack, but it seemed so unnecessarily harsh that I had to call you out on it. Your response of "I don't care what you think" just make you looks like more of an a$$.

If you want to call yourself a Blackberry God and unapologeticly throw your opinion around, at least get your facts (and if at all possible your grammar and spelling) right.
Alright...everyone can play fair here. No need to "call anyone out". This isn't the ghetto. This is a discussion.