View Single Post
Old 04-06-2005, 01:20 PM   #1
TRaymond
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Default TMobile 7100t Plans

Please Login to Remove!

Hello all,

I am on the 79.99/mth Blackberry Minutes and Mail package offered by T-Mobile. It includes everything unlimited with 1500 minutes (unlimited GPRS, unlimited email, unlimited SMS, etc).

1500 minutes is the most that they offer for this type of a package deal. They have no add on's for unlimited SMS, but they do have add-ons from unlimited GPRS, Email for 19.99.

So my best option is 5000 minutes for 129.00 with free nights and weekends + 19.99 for the GRPS and Email (I use verichat so no need for SMS) which brings me to a total of 149.99/mth.

My issue is that even at 5000 minutes, figuring 20 days (weekdays) a month, that gives you 4 hours of talk time per day. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm on my phone typically for 8-10 hours a day. I know that's extreme, but that's my reality. So they need larger minute plans.

Also for Blackberry plans, the largest number of minutes is 1500. Don't know about the rest of you but typically Blackbery users are more of power users and I don't think that 1500 minutes cuts it for power users.

Just my $.02

-----------
TRaymond