View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 02:08 PM   #17
ashohm

Model: 8330
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Boost Mobile

I have been on Boost Mobile since they offered the 8330. I am very happy with the service. Boost mobile's CDMA network runs off of Sprint and is adverstised as such on there website. There IDEN network which runs off of Nextel was worthless. In my experience I see no reason why not to use Boost and the 8330 unless you need more of a phone. After installing the hybrid OS and doing the tweaks on BBtweaks.com my phone runs flawless and it's only $60 month compared to $100 or more on other networks.

Click link - No Contract Prepaid Unlimited Pay As You Go Phone Plans | Boost Mobile (top left side of the page where it says click here. Click on link)

CDMA and CDMA.X Series phones operate on the Nationwide Sprint Network reaching over 276 million people nationwide. CDMA phones provide an enhanced data experience on the Sprint 3G network, using EVDO standard (Rev-O). CDMA.X Series phones provide a data experience using the 1xRTT standard.

Compatible phones: Motorola c290, Motorola W385, Motorola KRZR, Sanyo Mirro, Sanyo Incognito, BlackBerry® Curve™ 8330, Sanyo Juno (both), Samsung Rant

This is just my two cents. Maybe I'm one of the few with no problems?

Offline   Reply With Quote