View Single Post
Old 01-19-2008, 06:58 PM   #8
gpc
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9630
Carrier: CellSouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimlin View Post
From what I understand, the only problem you might have is your connection to audible to download content. If you copy it over to a microsd card, it should work fine. If no one else with an 8830 responds to you, I can load AudibleAir on an 8830 at work and try it. What is your timeframe for needing to know?

---When I first wrote this, I thought you were referring to a Verizon 8830. Sorry, but I have never heard of cell south.
I only download to the sd card from my computer and don't plan on downloading from audible due to preference of our IT department. Not in a major rush to change from at&t to cellular south and will take 4 to 8 weeks to make a decision. Also wondering when a new bb will come to cell south as right now they only have 8830. Might would rather have 83xx with 3.5 earpiece and gps and camera. Several have 83xx in lieu of 88xx now with at&t in our agency and I don't see reason not to change due to stereo and camera. Cellular South is a major player in MS and surrounding area with excellent network where I work, live and travel.

Thanks for help and offer if no one else is on 8830.