View Single Post
Old 02-24-2006, 11:50 AM   #23
guinda35
CrackBerry Addict

Model: z10
Carrier: att

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjdyer214
I did read the article, just trying to share some relevant info on this subject. I posted the patent article to let others know that there is much more to this issue than this hearing on 2/24. Thought others could have a link to something other relevant to the topic other than more of this condescending bulletin banter. Funny that you are quick to bash my post in one message and then go on to quote the Bloomberg article in your next post!

Super Moderator...go easy on me I'm new and am just trying to share what I've found on the subject. I didn't see much else about patent ruling and was not implying that the patent ruling was the end to this...just pointing out an observation.
Well the problem with this snap analysis is that all patent rulings are appealable to the courts. RIM can win all of the patent rulings, but in the end the courts decide whether the patent rulings are valid.

What bugs me is why RIM hasn't just instituted its workaround and given us relief from all the wondering while the case winds its way through the system. I hope that it doesn't mean that the workaround doesn't actually work.