View Single Post
Old 09-20-2005, 04:49 PM   #7
djeff

Model: 8100
Carrier: t-mobile

this is correct, they are the same person, if you can't see that then you're just as dumb as I was when I sent this theif my 7100t. I only have 2 post because I only had my 7100t for a week, before I tried to trade it with this man. sweetgirl and mcdaddy are one in the same! If you want to do business with him then go ahead, but I have made it a part time mission to not let him cheat anymore people, like he did to me. I am trying to help everyone on this website, but even more than that I am trying to do a dis-service this rip off artist. I want him to have to get a job, and work for money rather that cheat people out of it. I work hard for my money, and these things are not cheap. I think this guy sits at his pc all day trying to figure out ways to cheat people. He doesn't show any remorse, and he has found a hole in the system. Police won't touch any petty internet crime, so he can get away with this... if we let him. if you still don't believe me, go to www.hiptop.com/forums and do a search of [email address]. You will see first hand all the people he has ripped off, using different names and email. One thing is in common though. He wants everything sent to 95351 modesto california.