View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 01:51 AM   #1
BlackBerrian©
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8800
Carrier: M1
Default Need Advices: To get a Non-Camera 9000 or a Camera 9000 with camera removed?

Please Login to Remove!

Hi Everyone,

As my title states, due to my job scope, I can't use a camera phone. But as my good old 3 years old BB8800 is dying soon. I need to find a replacement Blackberry.

As the mobile service provider in my country doesn't sell the non camera version bold. I have 2 choices, 1 is to get the camera version from the service provider(And then get the camera removed) at $258 with contract and the other is to get an export set non camera version from private shops at $750

Would like to ask is anyone here on the non camera Bold? Is it possible to take a picture of the back with the battery cover removed?
I ask this because locally there is someone providing the removal of camera but from the pictures shown in myblackmod.com.sg: Camera Removal for BOLD 9000, it seems pretty obvious that the camera has been intentionally removed and I fear that it might not pass my company's security check.
So, if anyone is on non camera Bold and if convenient, could u take a picture of your Bold without the battery cover so that i can compare the two version.

Thanks alot in advance....
Offline   Reply With Quote