Old 12-05-2006, 12:38 AM   #8
secrecyguy
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 8100
Carrier: T-mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Clark
1. Best Skins Ever Storefront

2. PM Chineesecatt as she sells a very nice leather case with flap and swivel belt clip. I don't know how many more she has. It's not bulky and is made precisely for the 8100 including a groove inside the case for the trackball. I love mine. I use it with a clear skin like the above mentioned.

3. eBay is probably as good a place as any. The 2Gb cards are newer and a little harder to find. I've heard Amazon.com is a little higher priced. I'd also check with Newegg.com - Buy Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more! and some of those places. Make sure you get the MICRO SD card and NOT the MINI SD card. Most come with adapters to make them fit into Standard SD card slots as well.

You'll love the Pearl....I sure love mine!
1 - If you don't mind spending more money, Shield Zone Invisible Shield is a good choice to. It covers more than Best Skins Ever. But than again, you can get Best Skin Ever and than use the Blackberry Skin case.

2 - I never have much luck with leather cases. It seems it makes the phone look worst. I recommend using the skin case but it doesn't have everything you want on it.

3 - I heard that it's not a good idea to buy memory cards on Ebay because it's either defective or fake. I recommend going to Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more