View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 02:42 PM   #1
blackersessex

Model: 9500
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Vodaphone
Exclamation Exclamation **SOS Insert Sim - Desperate last help plea - Paypal reward for solution

Please Login to Remove!

Hi there,

I've encountered a problem so infuriating that I am willing to send a monetary reward through Paypal to the user who can provide me with the solution.

I bought a Bold 9000 off of Ebay and had it unlocked. It is definetly fully unlocked as all the security settings are set to disabled when i type in "MEPD" on the Sim Card under Advanced Settings. The phone was originally locked to Orange UK and I wish to use it with my Vodaphone BB Storm contract. However, despite what ever sim i put in the phone it still will not work. I have tried numerous battery pulls as well as "wiping the handheld device" to no avail and I am now stuck as to what to do! I have also went and got a brand new Sim Card from the Vodafone shop!!

Would reinstalling the software help? Please would anyone be able to give me any advice at all as I have nearly reached the end of my tether. It would be greatly appreciated and I promise from the bottom of my heart that I will send a small golden reward to anyone who could give me a winning solution. The phone is in fantastic condition and i would be heartbroken not to be able to use it, I feel like crying as it is!

So folks! Would you help a damsil in distress?!

Jane.
Offline   Reply With Quote