View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 08:33 PM   #1
pdutta2000
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9530
Carrier: Verizon
Default WTS: Multiple Verizon Blackberrys (Tour 9630, 2 8130s) & lots of accessories

Please Login to Remove!

The following for sale items represent a cleaning out of my closet. My company switched from Verizon to AT&T so I have 3 Verizon Blackberrys for sale. I also have a lot of accessories that are non-carrier specific. Picture of the item(s) are below the descriptions.

Details
Item #1 : VZW BlackBerry Tour 9630 w/extras
Price : $350
Currency : USD
Condition : 9.5 /10
Includes :Tour 9630, Battery, 2GB MicroSD card, earpiece, data sync cable, travel charger, swivel case, soft shell case, hard case, charging dock, original box and manuals

Notes
I bought the Tour the first week it came out. Like most early adopters I had issues with the trackball and other items. This phone happens to be the replacement for that original and is in awesome condition. I got this straight from the Verizon Corporate Store so they just did a swap of phones, which is why the box ESN won't match the phone ESN. The swivel case has a broken swivel but the case itself is in great condition. I've also included 2 extra cases and an OEM Charging Dock.

Details
Item #2 : VZW BlackBerry Pearl 8130
Price : $85
Condition : 8 /10
Includes :Pearl 8130, Battery, 4GB MicroSD card, earpiece, data sync cable, travel charger, Pouch case, original box and manuals

Notes
I bought the this Pearl after I thought I had lost my first one. This phone is in great condition. There are scratches to the very top of the phone where my son scraped it on the driveway but the rest of the phone is in great condition and it works great. All the standard items are included. The Pouch case, travel charger, earpiece and sync cable are all untouched and brand new.

Details
Item #3 : VZW BlackBerry Pearl 8130
Price : $40
Condition : 5-6 /10
Includes :Pearl 8130, Battery, 1GB MicroSD card, earpiece, data sync cable, travel charger, Pouch case, original box and manuals

Notes
This is my original Pearl that I thought I had lost. I found it 4 months later in the bottom of a bag. I'm not sure what the condition of this phone is. It turns on and can make calls but I don't know whether it will continue to work or not. I'm selling it "AS IS". The price reflects that.

Details
Misc Items for Sale :

Top Row
Item 1 = OEM Curve 8330 Charging Stand = $15
Item 2 = Seidio Pearl Charging Stand = $15
Item 3 = Mini USB Data Sync Cables (2) = $5 each
Item 4 = OEM Blackberry Mini-USB charger (works with international adapters) = $20
Bottom Row
Item 5 = OEM Blackberry folding charger Mini USB = $20
Item 6 = Folding Dual Car/Travel charger Mini-USB = $20
Item 7 = Fortte Blackberry Pearl Leather Pouch case with top clip = $25
Item 8 = Motorola Mini-USB to Micro-USB adapters (3) = $1 Each. These work great
Item 9 = OEM Blackberry Car Charger Mini-USB = $15
Item 6

Selling Details
Willing to Ship :USPS Priority, USA only please
Payment Methods :Paypal only please
Notes :All prices INCLUDE SHIPPING AND PAYPAL FEES within the CONCUS.
Offline   Reply With Quote