Old 08-26-2009, 08:14 PM   #37
THENYLO

Model: Storm
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrunoM71 View Post
Hi,

I faced to the same trouble like all the others here.
I have the latest version of BB desktop manager with Roxio Media manager, but the same problem occurs in every third minute.
By Process Explorer I found that this not requested install process is started by a program called agent.exe. Provider of this application is Macrovision.

If I manage to solve this problem I will post it.
I must solve because this makes me crazy.....
I found the .exe file in C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService

[quote]Purpose of isuspm.exe:

Process or task name:

Be sure to always double check your spelling if you are concerned about spyware, as often spyware will use a very similiar spelling of system processes or other common tasks. isuspm.exe

File type:
Exe program - Files with an extension of "exe" are executable programs.

Purpose of this file:
Isuspm.exe is a program which may have been installed by you when you installed other software programs. This is a program which is from a company called Macrovision. The actual disk location is shown below, always verify the location to make sure it is not spware, as the file should be located as shown. The purpose of this program is to check for the latest updates from Macrovision products. This file is considered safe and is not considered spyware, adware, or virus related.

Last edited by THENYLO; 08-26-2009 at 08:20 PM..
Offline   Reply With Quote