View Single Post
Old 02-02-2005, 09:46 AM   #16
ChristopherRI
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9530
Carrier: Alltel

bbwaycool, I think full retail is $499, but of course depending on a lot of factors, you can get the phone for less than that.

This may be my imagination or just the fact that there is a fresh battery in the 7250, but it seems like battery life is improved. With the 7750, if I had a full charge when I left my office, the next morning it would be down to 4 bars. That would include a ferw minutes of web use, 2-3 short phonecalls, and moderate e-mail. Last week, I downloaded Verichat (Veri Cool!!!) and when I left that active, it sucked down the battery power even more so that Ceteris Paribus, with Verichat left on overnight, the next morning would yield me only 2-3 bars of battery strength.

I left my office last night with the 7250 fully charged. I left Verichat on all night, used it for awhile, made 3 phone calls, did some browsing and moderate e-mail. This morning I still had 5 battery bars.

As I say, this may be just coincidental because it is new, fresh battery. Perhaps it has something to do with the new CDMA chipset?

Brad - you notice increased battery life at all?

Christopher