BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 08:25 PM   #1
cheekeemonkey

Model: 8100
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Vodafone
Arrow Why can't I get my pearl to "auto connect" to my THB Bury car kit via Bluetooth?

Please Login to Remove!

I've searched the forum and spent a good few hours reading but can't see an answer to my specific questions hence the new post.....

I have upgrade my BB to a Pearl and changed the cradle on my THB Bury Take & Talk Car Kit.

I want to be able to simply slot the phone into the cradle and it auto-connect like my old Nokia phones did with this car kit but I don't seem able to do so.

The problem is that I have to go into the "set up bluetooth" function each time and discover the car kit (I can make this slightly quicker by cancelling this once it starts its auto-find) then clicking on the car kit and then clicking "connect" from the menu

The car kit is paired OK , is set as "Trusted" and I have turned off the encryption but no joy - any ideas?

Secondly, and sorry for the dumb question but how do I set a specific profile for when the pearl is in the car kit holder so that I can have different ring tones etc.

Finally, any way I can get the backlights to stay on all the time?

Thanks for reading

CM

Last edited by cheekeemonkey; 11-28-2007 at 06:44 PM..
Old 11-27-2007, 07:31 PM   #2
cheekeemonkey

Model: 8100
Carrier: Vodafone

BUMP
Old 11-28-2007, 02:54 PM   #3
lansens

Model: 8830
Carrier: Verizon

Options > Bluetooth > find your device > click the BB button > Device Properties > choose "yes" in the "Trusted" field.

Never mind, missed this in your post.

Last edited by lansens; 11-28-2007 at 02:55 PM..
Closed Thread