Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2006, 03:10 PM   #1
plchan
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 8700g
Carrier: NO One
Default just got a new TMO 8700g!

Please Login to Remove!

I just got a new 8700g. I read thru some of the FAQs and sticky posts from this site. Of course, I still have a long way to go before I can master the blackberry 8700g.

By the way, i read posts here mentioning that I could not send the word / excel / pdf files from my PC thru BT to my BB; nor I could send / save them as from the email attachments.

However, I read a post from other site, someone mentioned that I could "read" (not edit) the word / excel / pdf files from the bb without adding 3rd party softwares.

I would like to hear from the experts here about it.

Can I read, send, and save word / excel / pdf as attachments from BB 8700g?

thanks and welcome myself to the bb world (btw, I used the first generation of bb which it was offered by BellSouth (or Cingular). It was a small device and I used it to send the IMs to other BB users. It could not download email from pop / imap; however, i think the IM username I had with the BST / Cing was just like a email address).

thanks again.
Closed Thread